Friday, August 19, 2011

FIRST!!!!!

This isn't JJ, this is Mr. Awesome a.k.a. Davee, double E cuz i'm cool like that. I told her to wright anything but she was stuck, so i'm here to lend her a hand.

But first of all, let me tell you who's JJ. She is just more then two letters, the fact I call her jj is because i keep messing up the pronunciation of her name. As easy as it looks, I'm pretty sure if i mess up one more time she will get a hammer and beat me with it. But aside from that, what i really think stands out from her, its her sparkling personality. That why it wasn't hard to think of a URL for this blog, what better way then the exclamation mark. Yes, if you HOLD SHIFT then PRESS the number 1, you'll have your good old exclamation mark.

A cosmetologist student, her favorite color is purple, and has a very VERY sweet spot for her chocolate. I really don't know what she might make this blog about, but there are very much possibilities that i'm going to be stuck writing more of these. So i'll save some words for next time. For now, i leave this up to her. as for now she probably laughing about this as she reads. goodnight

-davee
KTHXBYE

No comments:

Post a Comment