Saturday, August 20, 2011

Awesome Yet Sad Nite

well last nite started off good since i was kickin it wit my babe ivett n i was even more happy that she finally met dd davee.. n we were all hangin out till it hit 10 n she had to go which suxs cuz i reallly enjoy her company n havin her around it was suppose to be a fun ending by having sum drinks here n there n maybe shots! lol.. bt like always plans do come out like they suppose to, so than after me and davee went to tiffanys place another girls thats special to me (: n even tho u nvr have those fully drinks wit me i always have fun n laughs wit her.. she cracks me up n more to c her face reactions wen u dont wana drink a drink lol.. bt i give u props for drinkin the mix drink 2nite,, yaaayy!!! well me like any other time i jst downd it to have a good time n boy did i have a great time would of been even better wit my fatty there n all of us havin a good time!! bt thats for nxt time so im not trippin (: well thats its for now cuz my sister gettin mad at me for typin :( sinces she nxt to me.. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment